Tuesday, April 20, 2010

And The Winner Is...



And the winner is...

Megan from the blog, 1 Funky Woman!

Megan wrote:
Jamilyn, thank you for the awesome comments. I adore your taste so much, I was thrilled when I saw your note! This looks like a fab book and you know I'm a follower!
Well you already know all about my design dilemmas. I'm sure I'll be posting more soon!
Hope you enjoy the book Megan!




I would like to thank all the followers that entered and I really was happy that you shared some of your decorating dilemma's with me (and everyone else).  Hopefully they won't be "dilemma's for long!


{I am in Maryland right now.  We decided to continue our travels from NY and stop here to visit family.  My daughter said that we are like the traveling hoboes!  We sure are getting around!  I am using my daughter's laptop and hopefully will be doing another post or two while visiting.  It is so beautiful and lush here.  Spring is in full swing!}
Winner was chosen using random.org
xoxojamilyn

3 wonderful comments:

Mary Ann said...

congratulations to megan! are you ready for another game? i have also invited you as one of the 10 bloggers to join in the #6 photo game. more info on my blog. have a grea t week! maryann

1 Funky Woman said...

I am speechless! This is so exciting I can't contain myself so Whooo Hoooo! Uh, Oh I just scared the dog!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Megan

Unknown said...

Congrats to the lucky winner!
And congrats to you, your blog has taken off in flight since you've started!!!
Have a enjoyable journey, road trips are fun if you have the right company!
And I think you do!!!

XX
Victoria

PS: Perhaps you wan to stop over on your way home? Are you going by car?