Friday, April 30, 2010

Now That Is Plush!



So excited to report that I won a years membership to use the Boston Design Center's program called Shop Plush!  (Almost a $300 value)
I can shop at all 87 showrooms to the trade only. 
1 hour of complimentary design consultation with a designer.
Special Shop Plush pricing (not sure what that means yet, but it sounds good)

And all I did was answer their survey that they sent me (first 100 to answer). I never do anything like that so I was surprised that I won!

I will definitely be using this membership this year!  I need some more furniture and advice.

I need to work on my bathroom...maybe it will turn out like this:

Must work and improve on my kitchen.  Will I go for a cozy like kitchen below?

Or sleek and chic in black and white?  Need advice!
There are so many wonderful ways to decorate.  It will be nice to have help and access to the design center!


Can't wait and hopefully will take a spin at the BDC next week!
It is going to be so warm here this weekend.  Can't wait to wear my flip flops again and sip some mint ice tea on my blue stone patio!  Have a warm sunny weekend....long awaited!  xoxojamilyn

10 wonderful comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how wonderful! It sounds great. Enjoy the warm weekend. xo

Design Esquire said...

Congrats! That sounds like so much fun, and it will be a great resource. Enjoy the weather! I know I will.

paula said...

no! that's huge. Congrats!

Staley Mc said...

Congrats! That bathroom is gorgeous really all those rooms are gorgeous but I love that bathroom!

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Yeah! Hold on to your wallet!! :)

Have a wonderful warm weekend! Janell

Unknown said...

Yeah! That's a real prize!
Fabulous! Good for you!
Did you see the Award you've gotten from me two days ago???
Check it out! You've got the Happy101 Award!

~ Victoria

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

congrats!!! how lucky!!
Have a great weekend!! xo

Unknown said...

Oooh, lucky you, Jamilyn! Can't wait to see what all you pick out!

My Dream Canvas said...

Congratulations..this is fabulous news!!

Mary Ann said...

congratulations! love that first photo with the white huge mirror...you have a great shopping week! verbena cottage