Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Color

I am scooting off to New York.  I really want to stop at some great antique stores on my way down through Connecticut.  I hope I can with dog in tow and my daughter who is eager to see her grandparents and cousins! This photo taken (years ago) on the coast of California on our way down to quaint Carmel.  The colors are so pretty and perfect for Easter!  

Happy Easter!

{My basement is dry now and water has slowed down coming into our sump pump well.  Warmer sunnier days are helping.  I need a break so I am packed up and I am off!}
~jamilyn


*Photo property of Living It At Home*

14 wonderful comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

Great photo. Hope you have a fun weekend!

Anonymous said...

Jamilyn, that is such a beautiful photo. I love the purple flowers. Have a safe trip to N.Y. Glad to hear your basement is drying out, that is so stressful. Happy Easter! ~Debby

Bethany Christensen said...

Unbelievable! I am really missing Connecticut right now and am so envious of your shopping adventures. We have our big antiques show here in Salt Lake City this weekend. But it is so pathetic compared to what I am used to. I used to live within walking distance to the Farmington Antiques show in Connecticut. it doesn't get better then that. Have a great weekend.

Kotivalo said...

Lovelu purple colour! Happy Easter from Finland = )

Cat said...

What a great photo! Looks to amazing to be real :)

Have a happy holiday!

(hope you find some goodies antique shopping:))

Punctuation Mark said...

This images is gorgeous... you can always find amazing scenes like these all over California!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

BEAUTIFUL photo!
Have a nice trip and a great Easter

Unknown said...

Oh so pretty! Carmel and Big Sur are just gorgeous. Glad your basement is drying out, have a fabulous weekend, say hi to New York for me!

Unknown said...

Lovely picture! Have a wonderful trip!
Happy Easter!

XX
V.

paula said...

have a very blessed Easter weekend!

Mary Ann said...

happy easter and have a safe trip! maryann

Unknown said...

That photo is gorgeous! You probably drove right by us!(Ct, not CA..:) )

Alicia B. Designs said...

Is this La Jolla??? It really looks like it. And WHERE in CT did you go? I hope you had a wonderful Happy Easter!

xoxo
Alicia

Christina Elaine said...

I love this photo great colors.....

xxx
ceo